I use self-assessments offered by TTI Success Insights and Neuro-Link as global brands to increase the effectiveness of my interventions and help executives attain a greater understanding of themselves as well as others. The ability to interact effectively starts with an accurate perception of oneself. The Success Insights reports quantify information on how we see ourselves and present this self-perception in a detailed computerized report. Neuro-Link translates neuroscience into practical measurements by providing a holistic picture of your brain performance and neurological design, with a specific focus on cultivating high-performance and mental agility,
Talent Insights Executive Report
Talent Insights Executive Report provides the person-focused background for leadership excellence and long-term organizational success. It focuses on behavioural characteristics, the ways that executives tend to approach problems and challenges and motivators drives them. The report provides insight to three distinct areas: behaviours, driving forces and the integration of these. Understanding strengths and weaknesses in these areas will lead to personal and professional development and a higher level of satisfaction.
The following is an in-depth look at your personal talents in the three main sections:
This section of the report is designed to help you attain a greater knowledge of yourself as well as others. The ability to interact effectively with people may be the difference between success and failure in your work and personal life. Effective interaction starts with an accurate perception of oneself.
Motivators / Driving Forces
This section of the report provides information on the why of your actions, which with application and coaching, can tremendously impact your valuing of life. Once you know the motivations that drive your actions, you will immediately be able to understand the causes of conflict.
Integrating Behaviours and Motivators/Driving Forces
This section of the report will help you blend the how and the why of your actions. Once you can understand how your behaviours and driving forces blend together, your performance will be enhanced and you will experience an increase in satisfaction.
Talent Insights Executive/LeadershipTeam Report (DISC + Motivators/Driving Forces)
The Talent Insights Executive/Leadership Team Report (DISC and Motivators / Driving Forces) not only defines team dynamics, but also guides team members to leverage behavioural knowledge for increased success. It will help them:
- Detail the strengths and weaknesses of the team, where they are over- and underdemonstrated within the team. Gain understanding of what helps and prevents them from achieving their strategic business goals.
- Identify the problem solving abilities, communication preferences and potential areas for conflict within each of the behavioural styles represented by the team members.
- By recognizing, understand ingand appreciating these factors, the leadership team can achieve increased productivity and overall team cohesiveness.
- Reveal why they do what they do and examine the relative prominence of the six basic interests (or Motivators – ways of valuing life, approaching matters instinctively). And how these influences the team effectiveness.
Neuro-AgilityTM Profile Advanced+ for Adult
Because of the continuous changes and unpredictability occurring in today’s organisations and market, adaptability, agility and flexibility have become increasingly important to safeguard people's and organisations’ future progress and improve performance even in challenging times. The term “agility” refers to “the power of moving quickly and easily” and “the ability to think and draw conclusions quickly”. People’s agility to adapt, adjust, learn new information quickly, unlearn old behaviours patterns fast, be flexible in moving across ideas and understandings in such a way that they are able to maximize the potential learning value of a given experience is crucial to their survival, progress and competitiveness.
Neuro-AgilityTM Profile Advanced+ consists of 2 dimensions:
- The first dimension contains 7 neurological components that influence the flexibility in thinking and learning.
- The second dimension consist of 6 drivers that optimize the brain performance, which will affect the speed and ease with which the individual learns and unlearns.
Your Neuro-AgilityTM Profile is an insturment to help you identify and develop the drivers and components that can optimanize your neuro-agility.