I use assessments offered by TTI Success Insights as a global brand to increase the effectiveness of my coaching interventions and help executives attain a greater knowledge of themselves as well as others. The ability to interact effectively starts with an accurate perception of oneself. The Success Insights reports quantify information on how we see ourselves and present this self-perception in a detailed computerized report.
DISC Behavioural assessment - Executive Version
An investment in the TTI Success Insights DISC Executive report can yield important results and valuable benefits in several areas:
- Identifies how executives tend to approach problems and challenges.
- Targets characteristics that move an executive from a “manager” to a “leader”.
- Offers strategies for communicating openly and directly with greater impact to get the results the organization needs.
- Applies specifically to the successful performance of a CEO, business owner, manager and/or executive decision maker with no performance supervision.
Personal Interests, Attitudes and Values
The knowledge you gain from the Personal Interests, Attitudes and Values report will help you take control of your decisions, your life's direction and your appreciation of others. You will:
- Know the why of your automatic reactions.
- Make career choices that compliment your underlying passions.
- Understand the causes of conflict in your life.
- Increase your appreciation for the six attitudes.
- Gain the flexibility of being able to see life from different viewpoints.
- Increase your satisfaction and fulfilment in life.
Workplace Motivators Assessment
Identifying the values of individuals, teams and organizations with the help of the Workplace Motivators Assessment reduces conflicts, increases talent retention, improves efficiency and productivity, and energizes any group working together toward common goals. The benefits include reduced turnover, enormous cost savings, and increased satisfaction of stakeholders.
Emotional Intelligence Report
The Emotional Quotient™ report looks at a person's emotional intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate higher levels of collaboration and productivity. The report was designed to provide insight into two broad areas: Intrapersonal and Interpersonal emotional intelligence. Research shows that successful leaders and superior performers have well developed emotional intelligence skills. This makes it possible for them to work well with a wide variety of people and to respond effectively to the rapidly changing conditions in the business world. In fact, a person's (EQ) emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of success performance than intelligence (IQ).
Behavioural Intelligence Report
The Behavioural Intelligence™ report was designed to increase the understanding of an individual's talents. The report provides insight to two distinct areas: behaviours (DISC) and emotional intelligence (EQ). Understanding strengths and weaknesses in both of these areas will lead to personal and professional development and a higher level of satisfaction.
Team Behavioural Report
The TTI Success Insights Team Behavioural Report not only defines team dynamics, but also guides team members to leverage behavioural knowledge for increased success. It will help you:
- Detail the strengths and weaknesses of the team.
- Identify the problem solving abilities, communication preferences and potential areas for conflict within each of the behavioural styles represented by the team members.
- By recognizing, understanding and appreciating these factors, the team can achieve increased productivity and overall team cohesiveness.
Based on a unique 37-factor analysis, TTI TriMetrix reveals a person’s specific traits in three areas that describe the how, why and what of individual performance. This is accomplished through an unbiased assessment of the Behaviours people bring to the job, the Values that motivate people to do a job, and their potential to provide the Personal Skills required by the job.
SI Talent Insights Executive Report
SI Talent Insights Executive Report provides the person-focused background for leadership excellence and long-term organizational success. It focuses on behavioral characteristics, the ways that executives tend to approach problems and challenges and finally their key motivators.