DATA PROCESSING POLICY
This document provides information about the processing of your personal data and your rights connected to the procession in accordance with the regulation of the European Union (General Data Protection Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
The publisher of this Policy and the data controller:
Name: BEÁTA KALMÁR private entrepreneur
Place of activity: 1027 Budapest, Frankel Leó út 5. II. em. 21.
Registry number: 34451107
Tax number: 66373324-1-41
Information about the data processing
Processing and transferring
Your personal data will be transferred to the following data processors:
3.1 Name: Magyar Posta Zrt.
Place of activity: 1138 Budapest, Dunavirág utca 2-6
3.2 Name: Facebook Inc.
Place of activity: Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA
3.3 Name: Szabó Annamária e.v.
Place of activity: 1102 Budapest, Hölgy utca 29-31. 1/20.
3.4 Name: KBOSS.hu Kereskedelmi és Szolgáltató Kft.
Place of activity: 1031 Budapest, Záhony utca 7.
3.5 Name: TTI Success Insights CE
Place of activity: 1031 Budapest, Nánási út 5-7. A/30
3.6 Name: YouTube, LLC
Place of activity: 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA
3.7 Name: Dropbox Inc.
Place of activity: 333 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
3.8 Name: IT Hosting Kft.
Place of activity: 1182 Budapest Üllői út 563.
3.9 Name: International Coach Federation
Place of activity: 2365 Harrodsburg Rd. Suite A325 Lexington, KY40504
3.10 Name: The Rocket Science Group LLC
Place of activity: 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA
3.11 Name: Linkedin Corporation
Place of activity: 2029 Stierlin Ct Ste 200, Ste 200, Mountain View, CA 94043
Through contracts and declarations, we ensure that these providers process personal information in accordance with European data protection law. We do not transmit your personal data to third parties unless it is required by law.
Basis of the processing and period of retention
In addition to your voluntary consent, the legal basis for data processing is provided by the following legal acts:
- Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services, Article 13/A, section (3)
- Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information, Article 5, section (1), subsection v)
- GDPR, Article 6. section 1. subsection a)
- Act C of 2000 on Accounting, Article 169, section (2)
- Act XCII of 2003 on the Rules of Taxation
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code
- Act CLIX of 2012 on the postal services, Article 54
You have the following rights in connection with processing your personal data:
1. Transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject
2. Right of prior information – personal data are collected from the data subject
3. Information to be provided and access to personal data where personal data have not been obtained from the data subject
4. Right of access by the data subject
5. Right to rectification
6. Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
7. Right to restriction of processing
8. Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing
9. Right to data portability
10. Right to object
11. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
13. Communication of a personal data breach to the data subject
14. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
15. Right to an effective judicial remedy against a supervisory authority
16. Right to an effective judicial remedy against a controller or processor
Order of remedies
Filing a complaint to the data controller
If you wish to make a complaint in connection with the processing of your personal data, please contact the data controller.
Initiation of court proceedings
If you consider that your rights mentioned above have been infringed as a result of the processing your personal data, you can initiate a civil lawsuit against the data controller. The proceeding is within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal. The proceeding may be initiated before the court of the place of residence or stay of the person concerned. The Tribunal starts the proceeding out of turn. In case of infringement you can claim compensation and enforce a tort,
the court may require the controller to exercise the rights of the data subject.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If your rights connecting to the processing your personal data have been infringed, you can lodge a complaint to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
Contact of the Authority:
Address: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.